Saturday, February 5, 2011

Race Car Themed Birthday Party

     We had a birthday party for my youngest. He LOVES cars. Here is what we did for the special day!!
I tried making a racecar birthday cake.
IMG_4557

I also made hot dog cars. I got the idea from www.familyfun.go.com under their party section theme cars. These were very easy to make and the kids loved it!!! (Well…so did the adults!)
IMG_4568
Each child got to take home a balloon and these candy cars. Again I found these at www.amazingmoms.com. All the kids LOVED it! and they were so easy to make!
IMG_4561
Here is the birthday table!
IMG_4563
Each child also took home a craft. I found these for $1.50 each at Michaels.
IMG_4564
And here is the happy birthday boy with his new car carrier! He loved his day!
IMG_4659

No comments:

Post a Comment