I was searching www.pinterest.com the other day for some Christmas craft ideas for the boys. I found one and just loved it! Here is our final product!! This one is definitely a keeper! Way to go boys!!
Here is the one I found!!
(all ones you can find in your home.)
1. Shoe box
2. toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls or wrapping paper rolls!
3. scrap paper or fabric
4. glue, scissors, tape, markers or crayons
5. popsicles sticks of any size. We used the small ones.
6. glitter, ribbon, sequence to decorate once finished!
1. Glue popsicles sticks onto your box as well as making a triangular shape for the top of the stable.
2. Make your characters out of the toilet paper rolls. This is where seeing the kids creativity is so much fun! My youngest gave Joseph a goatee, and Mary had eye lashes and long curly hair. Baby Jesus had a sparkly blanket since he is the King. Loved it!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!