Sunday, July 4, 2010


Creation Day 1




We started our creation unit. We started the day by reading out of a great kids Bible I have. On day one God created light and dark. My kids enjoyed hiding in the bathroom with flashlights blinking them on and off!




We began our creation poster. See http://www.lapbooklessons.com/ for some great tips!



















The next projent we are working on is a book made out of paper plates to help the kids have a visual book of the days of creation. Find this on youtube...Cullens story of creation. She has great craft ideas for kids!








The best part of creation day 1???? We had oreo cookies!! The chocolate side is for the dark and the white cream represents light! My oldest thought this was great! He told me later in the day that he wanted to learn about day 1 again tomorrow! I wonder why?!


































No comments:

Post a Comment