Friday, June 4, 2010

Rainbow Cake

A couple weeks ago we learned about rainbows, so to celebrate, we thought we would make a rainbow cake. The kids had so much fun! Mateo enjoyed mixing the colours and it was a great review of what colours to mix together to form a certain colour. Who thought homework would be so much fun!!

Here is where I got the recipe from!
http://blessedbarnharts.blogspot.com/2009/06/rainbow-cake-recipe.html






My little guy thought he would try the batter just to be sure it was okay!



Proud of his work!!




Mixing away!!!





2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathryn - great blog - I love the pictures of your crafts you have done.You are a busy momma for sure (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari! So good to hear from you! You are officially the first person to post on my blog! You inspired me so much when we were in Vancouver. Thanks for all the creativity you shared with me!! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete